Search

hawkplay Noida: A Day After Indore, Several Private Schools In Noida Receive Bomb Threats Via E-mail

Updated:2025-02-06 10:24 Views:62

Bomb disposal squad (Representational Image) Photo: PTI Bomb disposal squad (Representational Image) Photo: PTI

A day after two private schools in Indore received bomb threats, four private schools in Noida reportedly received similar bomb threats via e-mail.

The threat mails were received by Noida's Step By Step School, The Heritage School, Gyanshree School, and the Mayoor School. As per a report by India Today, nothing suspicious was found on the premises. However, in the wake of the tense situation, the students were evacuated from the buildings as a precautionary measure.

Upon receiving information on the bomb threats, several teams from the Noida Police, fire brigade, and bomb squad arrived at the schools and launched search operations at the premises. Moreover, cyber teams have also been deployed to ascertain the origin of the e-mail and the sender.

Quoting the principal of Mayoor School, India Today reported that a message was sent to parents saying, "We have initiated a precautionary evacuation of all students. Currently, students, staff, and visitors are safely gathered on the field."

"We will be dispersing students via school buses. We will provide an update once the verification process is complete and all necessary protocols have been followed," it added.

Delhi: After 30 Cases On Friday, Schools Continue To Get Bomb Threat Mails; Third Incident In A Week

South Korea, meanwhile, are placed fourth in the standings with 6 points, with one win, three draws, and one loss. They were surpassed by China, who secured 2 wins and as many points. Korea’s season began with a 5-5 draw against Japan, followed by a 2-2 draw with Pakistan,ff777 casino their first victory with a 3-2 win over China, 3-1 loss at the hands of India and a 3-3 draw against Malaysia in their final pool match.

BY Outlook Web Desk

Indore Schools Receive Bomb Threat

Two private schools in Madhya Pradesh's Indore city received the bomb threats vis e-mail on Tuesday. Both the school buildings were evacuated and the Bomb Detection and Disposal Squads were sent there for inspection.

Bomb disposal squads were sent to the two institutions. However, no explosive has been found so far.

Quoting Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police Rajesh Dandotia, PTI reported that the e-mails which were sent to the New Digamber Public School, located on Khandwa Road, and the Indore Public School, in Rau area, threatened to blow the schools up using RDX.

"The email said that RDX has been planted in both the schools and this will cause explosions in the educational institutions. Some things are written in Tamil language also in the email", he told PTI.

Delhi Schools Bomb Threats Case: FIR Filed Over Criminal Conspiracy, 'Creating Enmity', Say Sources

BY Outlook Web Desk

Delhi School Bomb Threats

Back in December, A day after around 30 schools received bomb threats in Delhi, several other schools including DPS RK Puram received similar bomb threats via e-mail on Saturday morning marking the third instance in the national capital this week.

Around 30 schools in Delhi received bomb threats over email early on Friday, triggering a multi-agency search of the premises. Nothing suspicious was found in any of the schools after the searches.

The development came within days since at least 44 schools received similar emails on December 9. Police had declared those threats as hoaxes.

Following the scare, Delhi schools suspended their classes and urgently sent students back home. Officials from the Delhi Fire Services (DFS) added that bomb detection teams, fire officials, local police, and dog squads responded immediately and conducted searches at the schools.

In May 2024, bomb threats to over 200 schools across Delhi and NCR  sent authorities into alert mode and parents into panic, prompting the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) to step in and issue a statement that the threats were most likely hoax.

free real money casino no deposit

Teams of police, bomb squad, fire service and other agencies rushed to conduct checks, parents left home or offices to pick up their children as the count of schools that received threats grew rapidly. Some schools that did not receive threats also asked parents to pick their ward as a precautionary measure.

The MHAhawkplay, Delhi Police later said nothing was found after thorough checking. Delhi Police Crime Branch Special CP Ravinder Yadav said apart from schools, these emails were received by some hospitals also.

Read More